The second photo is the next flower pattern that was provided for us. Now this one I really love, and I'm very happy with the way it turned out. I'm not so sure trapunto is for me, but maybe for something small it would be a good thing.
And then, kaboom, lest someone get to thinking too well of herself, is the third pattern we were given to try. We were to put another color fabric behind the bow, and I failed pretty miserably to get the fabric the right size. I'm not happy with my effort on it at all.
We get our third lesson tomorrow, and I THINK that one will be about whole cloth quilting. It should be interesting!
I also have been working on a quilt that I will show at a later time, as it is a gift, and I don't think the recipients view my blog, but just in case...
Yesterday our four DGC came over and carved the pumpkins we had gotten for them. Great fun was had by all, and today DH and I spent a lot of time drying and roasting pumpking seeds. Actually, DH gets almost all the credit, because he spent a great deal of time yesterday separating the seeds from the slime, and doing most of the work today.