I finished quilting the last Project Linus top that I had stashed. I need to get busy and piece some more, but first I want to work on a couple other things. A group of friends and I made lots of four patches using the Billie Lauder method. It was fun and we got some good-looking Project Linus quilts out of it.
On Thursday of this week our son and daughter-in-law got up and our son thought his wife was having a stroke. He rushed her to the hospital, and unfortunately the breast cancer had metastasized to her brain. She is upbeat and determined, but it is very, very scary. She is receiving 15 radiation treatments. She is such a sweetheart, and we are hoping for another victory over her cancer. Our son and DIL have two very dear children, a girl 11, and a boy 6. The children definitely need their mommy, and our son needs his wife. It is hard to think of anything else now. Fortunately, they live very close to us, so we can help with pretty much whatever they need.