Friday, January 2, 2009

2009 already!

Happy New Year out there to all you fellow bloggers! I hope 2009 brings wonderful things to you.

I have been working on my Thimbleberries Lakeside BOM from 2008. I am making the big quilt, and am to the point of putting the components together. Hopefully within the next couple weeks I will have the top done. I need to order some more fabric, because I want to make it king-sized, so it needs to be larger than the 94 x 114 that it is supposed to be. I will do some changing of the borders to get it the size I want.

We had so much rain in our area yesterday and overnight. There is a lot of flooding, partly because the ground was already saturdated from so much snow melt. We are fine at our house, but there are many not so fortunate.

3 comments:

  1. Good job, keeping up with your TB Club blocks... Mine are still in plastic bags, waiting to be worked on. Hopefully I'll get to that by the end of this month :)

    I've bookmarked your blog... hope to hear more about you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Donna! I'll be anxious to see your top when you're done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to seeing your finished BOM. They are fun to make - until the end!! Happy New Year to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List