Thursday, January 29, 2009

Another completion

I haven't gotten much done this week. We have helped our son and his wife by caring for two of our sick DGC on Monday and Wednesday. They were very sweet, and we enjoyed having them.

Tonight is my quilt guild meeting, and I was asked to be the "presenter" tonight. What that involves is taking quilts I have made and tell a bit about what I have done. There are only 20 or so usually at a meeting, so it isn't a huge deal. I will take my Winter Wonderland and Spring Beauty and a few others. I borrowed back a couple of quilts from our other son and his wife and will take those also.

One thing I did manage to get completed last night as we sat in front of the TV was another Project Linus quilt. The fabric in the nine patches was left over from a quilt I made for our younger grandson. I hope some little boy will get some enjoyment out of this project.



4 comments:

  1. How sweet. I'm sure some little one will get lots of enjoyment.

    Wish I could be there to ohh and ahhh again over your fabulous quilts. You've made some beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck - your quilts speak for themselves so it should be a slam dunk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your Spring Beauty. And the nine patch is colorful and will really make some child happy. Your family closeness is so like what we have with my in laws all so close by.My MIL and FIL have 3 kids and 11 grand kids. Two are away in schools but all the other are here in our little town. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable Donna. Gosh I wish I was getting as much done as you are. You keep me inspired....I just don't DO anything with that inspiration. heehee

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List