Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Well, it's been a while since I've posted, but I have a good excuse - really I do. We have been gone. I have quite a bit of family in Nebraska, and one uncle was having an 80th birthday celebration, so since we love he and my aunt dearly, we just had to hop on a plane and go.

I got to see some cousins that I hadn't seen in 40 plus years. What a great time we had! The one picture is of my dear aunt and uncle. The other is me (the tall one) with three of the best girl cousins anyone could ever have. The one on the right without the apron is one that I hadn't seen since 1965.









2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good time! We're heading for Colorado this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Donna, they are such a cute couple! And you girls look like you're having such a lot of fun. It was good to hear your stories.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List