Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hot, hot, hot!

Why is it that we always have beautiful weather at home when we leave?  It's in the 70s today there.  A while back we had made plans to meet  our kids and grandkids at Disneyland next week.  We left home yesterday and came down to spend a few days visiting hubby's mother in Modesto, CA.  It has reached 106 both yesterday and today.  Thankfully, the weather further south where we're headed is a much more pleasant 70+.  We looks forward to the time with our family this week.  I'm sure I'll have pictures to post when we return home, or maybe before.  Who knows?

After returning from Alaska and before heading south, I finished quilting the quilt I had referenced before that has not been gifted yet.  I will put the label on when we get home next weekend.  I am really looking forward to some time at home, and our budget needs some serious time to recover from our travels this July.

1 comment:

  1. I like the change you made to your blog. Have a great time with the kids this week. BTW...I tried to reply to your comment on my blog and you're showing as "noreply". So I'm wondering if maybe you just weren't signed in. Who knows?? Or maybe Blogger just got temperamental.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List