This is the latest Project Linus Quilt I made. The car fabric was given to me and it is English cars - MGs, Jaguars and some unknowns. It was cute though, and hopefully some little guy will enjoy the quilt.
The following quilt was at first intended to be for Project Linus, for a bigger boy, but DH looked at it and said he would like to have it, so it is his now. The bears and fish blocks were fussy cut from some fabric that I used a bit of in our sons' quilts.
Sunday was just a beautiful spring day and then this morning we woke to a dusting of snow, which is almost unheard of in our part. The poor crocuses, daffodils and azaleas just don't know what to think!