Monday, April 23, 2012

Was this project fun or what?

Ahh, I love my bunny!  This pattern was in Quiltmaker's March/April issue, and when I saw it, I just had to make it.  Unfortunately, in my stash I had only a very little bit of gray, so of course I had to shop to make sure I had the right shades that would work together.  And now that this project is done, I still have plenty of beautiful grays, so I'll be ready (maybe) should another project arise that needs them.


I think this little carrot-munching critter will find his way to Project Linus and he can give a bunny hug to some poor little tyke in need of it.

We have been in absolute weather-heaven the last three days here.  It has been sunny and warm and DRY!  The temps have been about 80 and we have enjoyed it so much.  It has been, up to now, a very cool, wet spring.  While we were gone on our trip, the weeds seemed to just about take over in our yard, but over the last few days, we have tamed them a fair amount.  That's not to say they're gone, but it's definitely much better.

2 comments:

My Blog List