Thursday, October 23, 2008

Finally put it together


I have become so hooked on embroidery as a portable project. It works so well for travelling, and I have finished several things while riding in the car (mostly driving in the car to and from CA, visiting my MIL).


I finished this basket some time ago, and finally got around to making it into a pillow cover. I think I need to get a bigger pillow form for it go to in, and then I will be happier with it.


I am working on a group of four embroidered baskets that I am going to put together with pieced baskets, to make a wall hanging. It will be a good while before that becomes reality, but at least I can visualize it in my mind.


Then, speaking of embroidery, I have my Winter Wonderland quilt all put together, and waiting to be quilter. I am so anxious to complete it.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see Winter Wonderland all quilted. It is a beautiful piece.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List