Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween 2008


My blog says Sunday, November 2, and I haven't investigated why, but it really is Tuesday, November 4, and election day is finally here, and I haven't yet cast my vote here for my darling grandchildren.

This cute little tyke is 4-year-old Anson. His daddy is a Portland firefighter, and it looks like Anson will be a fine firefighter also. He was a bit tired, so his eyes are kind of glazed.

Then we have Tangelina and Tannika. These two cheerleading beauties are also know as Tanner S and Tanner F. The one on the left is Tanner S, and he is our all boy granadson. Their costumes were quite a hit. They went out with three boys dressed up as Hannah Montana, so pretty darn cute.




















This little beauty is dressed as Taylor Swift. She is Aubrey and she made a haul trick or treatingwith her cousin and friends.



















And last, but most definitely not least, is our lovely Tylee, dressed up as Sharpay. Now I realize that I most certainly butchered the spelling, but that is phonetic, and that's about as good as I can do.



















We had 175 ghosts, goblins, etc. come to our door. I just love seeing all the little kids (and some not so little) come and get their treats. We found the ones with the best manners were the smaller kids. Of course, they all had parents standing in the background.

And now, since it is election day, I hope you have all gotten out and voted. Here we have elections by mail, and that is so very, very nice. We can sit at our kitchen table with the voters' pamphlet and study the issues, not be rushed, and best of all, not have to wait in long lines to vote. It's been that way now for several years, and we love it.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful little trick or treaters! I think those little guys are 2 very secure young men! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List