Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Another Project Linus quilt


In October, some of our Charity Chicks made up kits from donated fabric, and a pattern that one of our group had designed. I took this kit and finished it a couple days ago. The quilting is supposed to be frog feet. The folks who made up the kids did a great job of finding fabric that would look good together.
I am reminded that I never did show the quilt that I made for a gift. It was for my sister-in-law and her husband in California. I'll plan to show that one in a post soon. We took it and gave it to them when we visited for a few days in November.
It has turned cold here - well, it's cold for this area. It was about 16 degrees this morning. Brrr! Hope your day is going well.!

2 comments:

  1. That's so cute Donna!! I have to admit I would have never put paisly with frogs. But it sure works. Guess I learned something new today. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very pretty quilt!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List