Well, better late than never, I hope. At any rate, I wanted to share a few pictures from Christmas Day. We had such a wonderful day together.
Our younger son and his family above, and older (not old) son and his family.
Here are DGDs with the nightgowns I made for them. I don't particularly enjoy making them (I'm a quilter, after all), but their pleasure with them makes it worthwhile.
And today is the big day - Oregon Ducks play Auburn Tigers for the NCAA football championship. We got this shirt for this DGD and I'm betting she's wearing it today. GO DUCKS! Most folks probably don't care, but we sure do!
Short Time Out!
-
What do we do when the weather climbs back up to 70 f degrees?
Make a break from the sewing machines and see who we can get to come on a 2
mile dirt road...
15 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment