Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Little bit of progress

I don't seem to make a lot of progress on my projects, but I guess a little here and there is better than nothing. I don't have anything finished, so I'll show a picture of what has been my main focus.

I posted a bit about this project earlier, and I have worked on it a bit more. I had a hard time deciding what border to put under the eagle block, but I'm happy with what I finally worked out. That same light fern fabric will appear on both sides of the deer (after that block is trimmed down) and a similar arrow border will go on the bottom of the deer.

3 comments:

  1. Gosh Donna this is really looking good. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very impressed with the design and love that it is a Donna Original! Can't wait to see it all done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this quilt you're making and am impressed with your work. You are really talented.

    I'm not sure if I thanked you for your comment the other day, I'm trying to clear out my e-mails and think I sent some unanswered to their folders. So, Thank you.

    I hope you are not having this bad weather that's been hitting the US these last days.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List