Sunday, January 11, 2015

Disappearing Pinwheel

I mentioned a few days ago that I was tempted to make a disappearing hourglass quilt, and then I discovered the disappearing pinwheel pattern (tutorial and pattern here:  
http://tinyurl.com/obya7a7 ) .   I was intrigued, to say the least, and made a DPW block.  It was super easy and I love the way it comes out.    I like how it's depicted on several images I saw with the DPW blocks surrounded by a plain border and then a border of pinwheels.  I think that will be a project in my future (not too distant though, probably).


2 comments:

  1. I love all the 'Disappearing' blocks. And with your fabrics this is really really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Linda. I think I will use scrappy blues and greens with a neutral background for this quilt.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List