Monday, January 5, 2015

Tough decision!

A while back I saw a couple photos of completed disappearing hourglass quilts, and I was smitten!  There is a tutorial here by the Missouri Star Quilting Company.
http://tinyurl.com/l8jpvm8   

 Then, today a friend showed me the Disappearing Pinwheel and I really fell for that one.  http://tinyurl.com/kqrjpvz

I think they are both beautiful, and since I can't decide yet which one I want to do, I guess I will start making primitive patchworks' "Prairie Baskets."  I bought this pattern last week after I saw a sample made up in our LQS.  I have PLENTY of fabric to make it without purchasing more, and after I use some of my stash the dent in my fabric supply will not even be noticeable!!   primitive patchworks is a local pattern company and I don't find them on the web at all.


4 comments:

  1. I made one of these a while back and I believe posted it on my blog. It was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the blocks that Jennie comes up with

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List