Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I haven't posted for a while, and a lot has happened, but more about that at a later time.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends. I love everything about Thanksgiving but the extra pounds that seem to come along with it. We have spent most of the day making pies, and they will be a hit, I'm sure, but before that we will eat more than our fill of turkey, stuffing, potatoes and gravy, sweet potatoes, and more. It makes me hungry to think about it!

Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. Wishing you a blessed Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!! Loving thoughts from our house to yours on this day of thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanksgiving has always been my favorite holiday by far. So happy you were surrounded by family on this day!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List