Thursday, May 13, 2010

Two days in a row - what can I say?

Today was such a beautiful day! Hubby went and got a load of bark, and we discovered we will need a few more loads. I planted a bunch of marigolds and zinnias and petunias. The yard will have lots of color before too long.

Tonight hubby went to our grandson's T-ball game and I went to a granddaughter's softball game. Our poor little girl is struggling with hitting and I feel so bad for her. Last year she did so well, so I'm sure it will come around, but she is discouraged, and it makes us sad for her.

On the quilting subject, I made this quilt recently for Project Linus. the little bears and other animals were all on a panel and I cut them apart and put on the sashing. I hope some child will enjoy it.

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you are going through. Sometimes all it takes is for them to grow out of that awkward year they find themselves in.
    Cute quilt Donna.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List