Well, here she is, presenting Baltippora. In my previous post I talked about the patterns that paperpanache.com was offering for Fairy Quilt Godmothers. I really love her and I need to send her picture to the website so she can be added to the many already depicted there.
A while back I ran across a tutorial for a Disappearing 4 patch http://fairholmequilters.blogspot.com/2011/10/disappearing-4-patch.html, and decided to try it. Below are the blocks I made. I am going to use them for a Project Linus quilt. The other fabric will be sashing. I had lots of these fabrics left over from making one of my DGDs a quilt a few years ago. I finally am doing something with part of it. One thing I did different from the tutorial is I made my cuts 1.5 inches instead of 1 inch.