Monday, January 2, 2012

Pepper Dish Quilt

I have long admired Judy Niemeyer's patterns, and some time ago I purchased her Pepper Dish pattern and have worked on it fairly consistently for a few months now.  I finished quilting it on my home machine a few days ago and hand stitched the binding yesterday while watching football.  Judy does a great job in her patterns of writing instructions clearly.  It was no problem at all to follow from one step to the next.  I chose fabrics that are very different from the photo on the front of the pattern, and love what I chose.  I can see things I could have done better, but overall I am very pleased with the outcome and will definitely be game for making another of her patterns.




3 comments:

  1. OMGosh Donna that is stunning! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt is gorgeous!! You did a beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, that is a gorgeous quilt and the quilting is beautiful and adds a lot to the overall looks. Congratulation on a great finish.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List